ACEC-NH offers its members a wide variety of coalitions and committees tailored to the special interests of its members. Below is a description of each. Please feel free to request that one or more people from your firm be assigned to these groups. In fact, active participation in ACEC-NH’s coalitions and committees will dramatically increase the return on your dues investment in ACEC-NH. If you don’t know which group would best serve you, let us know your interests and we will introduce you to the group that matches your interests.
Below is a list of Key Standing ACEC-NH Committees
- ACEC-NH Board of Directors - Sets policy for the organization and manages the association’s affairs.
- Government Affairs Committee - Provides advocacy direction and guidance for the development of the governmental affairs programs of the Council.
- NHDOT CQI Committee - Meets with state Department of Transportation to discuss contract provisions and improve quality.*
- NHDES CQI Committee - Meets with state Department of Environmental Services to discuss various departmental initiatives and improve quality.
- Public Relations Committee - Working to improve the public perception of consulting engineers.
- Engineering Excellence Awards Committee (EEA) - The EEA Committee plans, coordinates, and administers the annual EEA and the judging process.
- Membership Committee - Recruits new members into ACEC-NH, reviews membership services and develops new services for ACEC-NH members.
- UNH Committee - Works to enhance the relationship with the University of New Hampshire and the Engineering Consulting Community.
- Programs and Events Committee - Develops seminars and workshops for business and educational programs.
*The NHDOT CQI Committee has several subcommittees including the NHDOT/ACEC-NH Technical Transfer Conference, Contracts, Bridge and Highway review.