Our Mission & History
Energy Efficient Construction
"To support the business and professional interests of member firms, and enhance the practice of consulting engineering in New Hampshire."
We do this primarily by:
- representing our members' interests with local, state and federal legislators and policymakers in an even-handed, unbiased way
- communicating with our members regarding issues that impact our profession;
- enhancing the public's appreciation of the role the professional engineer plays in every day life;
- providing continuing business education for our members;
- offering access to ACEC group benefits; and by
- supporting national efforts to enhance the business climate for consulting engineers.
LEED Certified WTP
Our Members' Needs & Wants
- Influence, representation and protection - a strong, persuasive and effective lobbying voice at state, national and local levels that is able to influence legislators, bureaucrats and other decision-makers on business and professional matters of importance.
- Knowledge and information - about what is going on in the business and profession of consulting engineering (including ACEC-NH and ACEC initiatives), through clear, concise and timely communication and educational efforts.
- Connectedness - being in the loop and networking with other consulting engineers in the state and to ACEC-NH and ACEC National.
- Support for the business interests of member firms - including training, books, insurance, pension plans, etc.