Founded in 1980, ACEC-NH is non-profit organization business association dedicated to assisting member firms achieve excellence in the business and practice of engineering. ACEC-NH is a member of the American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC), the largest national organization supporting the business of consulting engineering.
- ACEC-NH is the leading policy and legislative advocate for consulting engineering firms in New Hampshire.
- Provides business practice education, resources, and industry connections to its member firms.
- Is committed to engineering excellence and upholds the high ethical standards of the profession.
- Promotes awareness about the practice of engineering and the role that professional engineers play in the everyday lives of New Hampshire residents.
About ACEC-NH Member Firms
ACEC-NH member firms provide engineering expertise that enhances infrastructure, improves public safety, and protects the environment in New Hampshire. These professional engineering firms provide services to all facets of society including federal, state, and local governments; non-profit organizations; private industry; and the public. Member firms range in size from single-employee entrepreneurs, small businesses, to large firms that have located their national headquarters in New Hampshire.
- ACEC-NH represents more than 70 consulting engineering firms dedicated to delivering high-quality and innovative technical work.
- Member firms employ more than 1,500 highly-skilled employees, based in New Hampshire.
- Employees at our member firms are consulting engineers, scientists, technicians, and planners who are dedicated above all to the safety, health, and welfare of the public.
- ACEC Member firms serve on committees and collaborate to enhance the practice of professional engineering.
Our members work to enhance the image of consulting engineering and the engineer. This includes volunteering and collaborating with local schools to help inspire the next generation of engineers.