The ACEC-NH has established a scholarship program to assist children of employees who plan to continue their education in an engineering, geology or related program.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation’s largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin.
Deadline to apply: April 15, 2021 3:00 pm CT
Applicants to the ACEC-NH Scholarship must be:
- Children of employees of ACEC-NH’s member firms.
- Residents of New Hampshire.
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited four-year college or university by Fall of 2021.
- Students enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following accredited programs:
- Other related fields
- Students who apply to the program that have only one term remaining before they graduate are still eligible to apply and if choses as a recipient will receive a $1,000 award.
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award ranging from $1,000 to $2,500. Up to 2 awards will be granted.
Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, a statement of goals and aspirations, unusual personal or family circumstances, and an online recommendation .Financial need is not considered.
Selection of recipients is made by Scholarship America. In no instance does any officer or employee of ACEC-NH play a part in the selection. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
All applicants will be notified in May.
Payment of Scholarships
Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of ACEC-NH. Payment is made in one installment early August.
As part of your application, you must upload the following:
- A current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
One online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf no later than April 19, 2021 3:00 pm.
Your application is not complete unless all required materials are submitted electronically.
ACEC-NH has partnered with Scholarship America. Selecting the button below will redirect you the Scholarship America Student Hub!