- This event has passed.
2019 ACEC-NH Engineering Excellence Awards
March 21 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$37
On March 21, ACEC-NH will host our annual Engineering Excellence Awards (EEA) Luncheon in Manchester. This is always an enjoyable and well attended meeting (last year nearly 60 members attended).
The 2019 Projects:
- U.S. Coast Guard Yard Baltimore Portal Crane Foundation Design -Appledore Marine Engineering, LLC
- Sarah Mildred Long Replacement Bridge- Hardesty & Hanover and Figg Bridge Engineers
- Ferrari Mill Brownfields Assessment-Nobis Group
- Klemm’s Mobil Waterline Extension-Nobis Group
- Mascoma River Greenway-Stantec Consulting Services
- NH 123A Bridge over Bowers Brook-GM2 Associates, Inc.
- NH Route 125 Reconstruction, Contract G-VHB
- Old Blenheim Covered Bridge Replacement-Hoyle, Tanner & Associates, Inc.
- Pleasant Lake Dam Rehabilitation-DuBois & King, Inc.
- Route 107A Accelerated Bridge Construction-McFarland Johnson, Inc.
- Strategic Meter Migration Leads to Accelerated Solutions-Wright-Pierce
See attached for photos of the all projects!
1 PDH Awarded for attendance!