|NHDOT/ACEC-NH 2018 Technical Transfer Conference
The New Hampshire Department of Transportation (NHDOT) and the American Council of Engineering Companies of New Hampshire (ACEC-NH) are sponsoring our 19th Annual Technical Transfer Conference! The conference is designed to provide engineers, corporate representatives, and public officials a forum for education, networking, and professional exchange of knowledge and innovation. The 2018 Conference will take place on April 19th.
The program offers six (6) Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for conference attendance.
The Conference Theme is “Innovation Crossroads.”
This year’s conference includes Local, State, Regional and National Speakers. The presenter’s affiliations include: NHDOT, NHDES, UNH, Non-Profit Organizations and Consulting firms.
2018 Conference Highlights
- Governor Chris Sununu (Invited) and a Member of NH’s Executive Council.
- Opening Remarks by NHDOT Commissioner Sheehan
- Keynote Speaker: “NH Native” Patrick K. McKenna, Director of the Missouri Department of Transportation
- Luncheon Speaker: Avery Louise Bang, CEO of Bridges to Prosperity (Worldwide Organization)
- Hurricane and Disaster Emergency Response, Recovery, & Resiliency (National Speaker)
- Environmental Updates (State Updates)
- Innovative Projects from Other States (Boston projects)
- CADD/3D Modeling Track
- Construction Management (Regional Project New New York Bridge)
- Municipal Projects (Manchester and Exeter, NH)
- GIS/Transportation Planning Tools
- 3D Modeling (Applied Technology for Earthwork Operations)
- Public Outreach and ADA
- ACEC-NH and NHDOT’s Partnership
- Construction Update (Sarah Mildred Long Bridge)
- Lessons Learned (NHDOT and I-93)
- Mobility (National Speakers)
- Survey/Lidar Update
Register for the conference
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Information